69. What protocol do you use to serve the data?
69.2 Netbeui (Windows networking)
69.3. AppleTalk/Ethertalk (Macintosh networking)
70. What type of internet connection do you have (T1, 56K...)?
70.1. How does this affect size/type of file you can provide online to your custom-
71. What type of local network do you have?
71.1. How does this affect size/type of file you can provide to your organization?
72. What type of network do your customers need to properly access your data?
73. What about the network topology hinders your efforts to access and serve data?
74. What are the good points about your network topology?
75. What types of electrical problems do you guard against ?
75.1. Power loss
75.2. Electrical storms/surges
75.2.1. Filtering UPS
76. How do you protect data from physical computer faults (crashes)?
76.1. Client computers (data creators/users)
76.2. Servers (data/backup)
77.1. What data do you back up on client computers?
77.1.1. Whole computers
77.1.2. Data only
77.1.3. Data and applications
77.2. What data do you back up on server computers?
77.2.1. Whole computers
77.2.2. Data only
77.2.3. Data and applications
77.3. Do you have a regular backup schedule?
77.3.2. Client computers
77.4. Do you perform validation checks of backups?
78. Do you provide off-site storage of backups in case of catastrophic loss (natural or
79. Unauthorized access threats (hacking):
79.1. What type of computer security program do you have in place?
79.1.1. Qualified computer security professional
79.1.2. Security programs
79.1.3. Logging/monitoring of connections
79.1.4. Logging/monitoring of file downloads
79.2. Do you apply the latest security patches/updates?
79.2.1. For your operating systems?
79.2.2. For your applications?